Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Information Literacy Director
Library Instruction Survey
ProQuest Research Companion
An intuitive, self-guided product that supports information literacy, writing, and research skills instruction occurring in today's libraries, classrooms, and online learning environments.
What can Touro Libraries do for YOU?
Before diving into your first research project, make sure you're familiar with the following:
- Off-Campus Access - All electronic resources (databases, ebooks, streaming video) are available to Touro students and faculty from any computer. When off-campus, simply login with your TouroOne credentials.
- QuickSearch - Combined search for all items from the catalog and databases, including ebooks, books, articles, and videos.
- Catalog - Search the physical collection of the libraries, plus ebooks and streaming video.
- Databases - Collections of articles from magazines, newspapers, and academic journals. Some cover many topics (multidisciplinary) while others are subject-specific. Some may also include ebooks or video.
- Note: Many databases include citations and abstracts for articles that they do not offer full-text for; to see if the full article is available elsewhere, click on the Article Linker button, or request for free through interlibrary loan.