Skip to main content
Library Instruction Survey
What can Touro Libraries do for YOU?
Before diving into your first research project, make sure you're familiar with the following:
- Off-Campus Access - All electronic resources (databases, ebooks, streaming video) are available to Touro students and faculty from any computer. When off-campus, you will be prompted to sign in with a username and password. Sign-up using this form.
- QuickSearch - Combined search for all items from the catalog and databases, including ebooks, books, articles, and videos.
- Catalog - Search the physical collection of the libraries, plus ebooks and streaming video.
- Databases - Collections of articles from magazines, newspapers, and academic journals. Some cover many topics (multidisciplinary) while others are subject-specific. Some may also include ebooks or video.
- Note: Many databases include citations and abstracts for articles that they do not offer full-text for; to see if the full article is available elsewhere, click on the Article Linker button, or request for free through interlibrary loan.